Terms & conditions
Please take the time to read and understand the Terms & Conditions set out below prior to booking a trip with us. By booking a trip with us online, in writing, by telephone, or in person, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis.
Booking your holiday
- In order to secure your reservation, we typically require a 25% non-refundable deposit. However the exact deposit amount may be adjusted to meet the specific requirements of your trip. Once we receive the deposit, we will move forward with confirmations for hotels, transfers, and activities for your trip. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The final payment is due a minimum of 45 days prior to the start of your trip. If you wish to make the payment in several instalments, it’s is also possible.
- Visas may be required for entering the destination, and are at your own expense. Please contact the relevant local embassy, or visit a travel agent, to organise your visa/s. We are unable to provide any refunds if you are denied entry to the country.
- Valid passports or identification cards are required for travel to most destinations. The document must not be older than 10 years and it should be valid for at least three to six more months beyond your intended date of departure. For the latest visa requirements, check with the appropriate consulate or embassy. You are responsible for any penalties, surcharges, fees, and/or expenses associated with the lack of correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
- While we try to operate all trips as described we reserve the right to change the trip itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the company’s control. Any alterations requested by the client are subject to availability and might be liable for additional fees. Prices are based on current rates of tariffs and taxes. The company reserves the right to increase tour prices to cover increased costs, tariffs and taxes.
- Baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the travel program and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of these items. Check with the airline for other baggage restrictions applicable to internal and international flights.
No one books a trip with the intention of cancelling it, but unexpected events do occur. Our cancellation policy is in place to help guests, our local partners and us through expenses that may arise from unexpected cancellations.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Once your 25% (or the % quoted at the time of booking) deposit is paid, the trip is confirmed and the payment is non-refundable.
- Please note that individual travel insurance is not included in the package price. The company is not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances such as flight or train delays or cancellations; the failure of embassies or consulates to visa issues; the accessibility of certain tourists attractions due to the actions of government bodies; the actions or services of accommodation and other facilities visited during the tour; or incidents such as injury, illness, or loss of personal belongings. Therefor travel insurance is mandatory for all guests. At the time of booking, each guest must arrange his or her own insurance with a reputable insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour, to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of luggage, and expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of a tour. If you become ill, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, and repatriation costs are your responsibility and the company shall not be liable for any refund of the tour cost.
- If you are not able to make the trip, we allow you to transfer the trip to someone of your choosing, found and assigned by you, no later than 45 days prior to departure and in writing. In that case, we will be transferring any payments you’ve made to that person and the new assigned guest will be responsible for making the pending payments. You will be responsible for recovering any monies already paid from the guest yourself.
- No refunds will be made for any unused tours, transport or hotel reservations. If you arrive late to a tour, any costs required to reach the location where the rest of the group is at the time of your arrival will be at your expense.
- In the event of natural calamities and force majeure, clients may be entitled for a refund. Refund is subject to the supplier’s Terms and Conditions which are out of the company’s control.
We are committed to making our trips accessible to as many people as possible and for that reason, we will do what is in our power to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies, medical conditions and other needs of our guests.
- If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition / disability develops after booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
We are committed to creating and delivering extraordinary experiences. However, if any issues arise during a trip, you agree to notify the service provider or MonMon Travel directly as soon as possible so we can find a satisfactory solution that works for everyone.
- If you encounter any problems during your trip, please inform the tour leader or relevant suppliers immediately (transportation, hotel, tour providers) so that they can solve the problem. If this is not possible, you must contact the company office so that they can help with the matter. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time, you should write to the company within 30 days of returning home.
- The company and its employees do not own or operate any entity which provides goods or services for your trip. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and the company’s obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We exercise care in the selection of reputable service providers but we are not ourselves a provider of travel services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties.